Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Big changes to normal, lately.

So lately I've been back to spending more time with Dakota. And honestly, I'm really enjoying it. My issue is i have to find a balance of focusing on myself, my business and her. Which I think I can do, its just gonna take more time than I thought it would. As for the other women, there isn't any. Georgi and i kind of realized staying friends is the best bet, and honestly I think it truly is. Her heart wanders far to much to be stable.

Whats going on in my head though is so much different now. I'm trying to stay positive and focus on work but its getting harder, also due to me doing a few things I'm upset with myself for. But I feel that I've owned up to my mistakes, paid my dues and made my apologies. Now its just up to the people involved to either forgive me and drop it. or hold onto it and move on from me. They cant do both.

I fuck up from time to time, but its how I go about owning up to it and apologizing about it that reminds me I'm a man.


-Dev

                                                                      My family.

No comments:

Post a Comment