Tuesday, June 14, 2011

This morning was a whirlwind of last nights dream, forcing my gut to call Dakota out on something i already knew. Though no matter how tough the information, i feel like im strong enough to take anything and swallow it. Plus having a few friends and the always so convenient Heather around makes things 10x easier. As for the rest of the day... (i wont post details out of respect for the person who asked me not to)

So tonight was a little off, i spent my time working till about 7:05pm then wound up meeting with the business boy Young Rem. Realizing Dakota and Veronica and Jillian were all in the car, i decided to say my good byes to remi and jillian and separate to get some beer with DK and V. (DK being Dakota and V being Veronica) It was nice to catch up on some time listening to country music and inhaling and exhaling the daily dose of negative and positive energy. I felt kind of strong yet a bit weak being next to her, my emotions were going up and down and side to side. But overall when we got back and spent the time in my jacuzzi i feel like it was a good idea. there's alot we needed to get out, and alot that was left unsaid. But well see how things continue to go. Ill be passing out next to her. God i do miss this.

~ Dev.

No comments:

Post a Comment